Through Randolph Engineering, you can have a fashionable look while protecting your eyes from harmful sun rays and artificial light. Hence, the company provides you with radically comfortable sunglasses that you need. Aditionally, this family-owned New England manufacturer has honored its commitment to American trades.
If you are looking for the same precious metal found on the world’s most exceptional timepieces, you can shop through Randolph. Even though other eyewear companies began moving their business offshore in the 1980s, Randolph provides extraordinary products since 1973 and is the only remaining eyewear company in the United States. The company values this saying — “Respect where you come from.” Randolph Engineering is proud to be a metal eyewear company in the country.
As an apprentice, Peter M. Waszkiewicz entered Randolph Engineering in 1975. After 40 years of working excellently, he became the President and CEO of the company. So, Peter along with the team members with remarkable minds and are fastidious doers make the company an extraordinary business that keeps metal frame manufacturing alive in the U.S. Also, Peter serves a non-profit group for individuals with particular necessities, and he loves wearing “The Aviator in 23k Gold” that has gray lenses.
Types of Products
Randolph Engineering manufactures an exquisite line of eyewear for men and women including Aviator, Concorde, Fusion Frame, Infinity Lenses, P3, P3 Shadow, and The Hawk. Additionally, it is also interesting to obtain exclusive spectacles according to gender:
- Eyewear for Men — Archer, intruder, Raptor, Sportsman: The favorite of pilots and the U.S. military since 1973, Randolph eyeglasses are engineered precisely. It’s one of the highest quality metal sunglasses that you can find best to wear when boating, flying, golfing, driving, shooting, skiing, and many other outdoor adventures.
- Eyewear for Women — Amelia: The Amelia eyewear, named after Amelia Earhart, is a perfect choice. It exudes beauty, especially for those with round and oval-shaped faces. Moreover, Randolph is an excellent source of elegant shades with warm styles that can satisfy your mood. Certainly, you can follow the latest trends in any weather.
- White Gold Collection: This is Randolph’s collection is world-renowned for excellent vision. The commemorative 45th Anniversary Temple Tip design has SkyTec™ Mineral Glass technology, and each is engineered precisely with jewel-toned Sapphire Blue Hydro. AGX polarized lens helps you to achieve distortion-free optical clearness. Featuring Randolph’s signature — 1973 Diamond logo — the shades are chemically-toughened to help inhibit damage and scratches.
Accessories: To Take Care of Your Randolphs
- Equipment Maintenance Kit: For each of eyewear, there is available maintenance kit to take care of the product. The package includes an extra pair of silicone nose pads, an optical screwdriver in the form of a keychain holder and other screws. These will make your shades in good operating condition. The kit is handy because if you lose a screw from your frame or you need to replace your nose pads that hardened, the materials are available for your comfort.
Good to know: Except when you buy a new sunglasses carrying case, the equipment maintenance kit is included when you buy a new pair of Randolph Engineering eyewear.
- Nose Pad Package: You can purchase the silicone nose pads separately at $5 per package. Plus, there’s free shipping when your order is over 100.
Randolph lenses will protect your eyes by blocking 100 percent of UVB and UVA light. Product features include scratch-proof lenses, anti-reflective capability. The distortion-free feature brings superior optics. They will enhance your performance, especially if you’re driving along the highway on a motorcycle.
The company also offers both polarized and non-polarized options. The right shades are made available to protect you when you’re flying through daily flight actions. The non-polarized shades work best for pilots. And the bayonet temples bring utmost comfort to many users under a helmet or headset.
Frames are made to last longer. From standard skull of bayonet temple, there are also available frames in 23k gold. Or other first-class metals such as chrome and gunmetal. You personalize it by having engraving on the frames.
The product comes with a warranty to fix or replace any manufacturer cause-related solder joints defects. Within thirty days of your purchase, you may return the product for a refund. Or request for an exchange if you’re not satisfied with your purchase.
Take note: Contacting the dealer is necessary if you purchased Randolph Engineering products from an Authorized Dealer.
Meeting the strict guidelines on MIL-S-25948 military standards, Randolph manufactures eyewear for anyone who expects better. The company pays respect to military designs. Whether you want something for yourself or give a present for your loved ones, Randolph has the right spectacles for every profile. The eyewear combines function and fashion.
Reasons Randolph is the Best
Find shade styles to fit your lifestyle and look the way you want. Randolph Engineering has advanced the forms by bringing the latest contemporary eyewear for consumers. Through a plethora of fantastic sunglasses, you can choose from excellent color gradient lenses including colors such as green, gray, blue, orange, bronze, and gold. Finally, a lot of buyers are happy for having a fresh look with the metallic style.
Randolph products have garnered a high reputation in Forbes, Gear Patrol, GQ, Vogue, Esquire, InTouch Weekly, JustJared.com, Men’s Journal, Elle.com, and more. Influential individuals like the work of art of Randolph Engineering. Some of them are Tom Cruise, Zac Efron, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Emma Stone, Johnny Depp, Ellen DeGeneres, Bradley Cooper, Julianne Moore, Vanessa Ray, Bridget Moynahan, Amy Adams, and more personalities.